aries-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Przybysz <alien11...@gmail.com>
Subject Pax-cdi-api will change in version 1.0.0
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 18:43:46 GMT
Hi,
I've checked pax-cdi-api when I was trying to resolve issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1740 and the annotations that
we are using in the blueprint maven plugin will be not available.

pax-cdi-api replaced @OsgiService and @OsgiServiceProvider with annotation
@Service which, in my opinion, do not meet our needs.

The best option is to create own set of annotations, so it will be under
Aries control and we won't depend on someone's changes.

I propose the annotations (every annotation will have properties
coresponding to the relative attributes):
- @Service
- @ServiceProperty
- @Reference
- @ReferenceList

The handlers for pax annotations I will move to separate sub module as we
have done for spring handlers.

What do you think?

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,