aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Protobuf support in Aries RSA
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 20:20:14 GMT
I am not using protobuf myself but I think some people use it. If you see
potential for improvement or fixes please go ahead.

Ideally first create a jira issue and describe the error or the requirement
and then the proposed solution. So people can review the design before you
put a lot of work into it. If you need any help setting up the dev
environment or how to do the actual PRs let me know.

Christian

> Hi!
>
> I've noticed that most of the code in the aries-rsa/provider/fasbin project
> is done, but it's not documented and does not seem to be useable yet. The
> code seems to have a few parts unfinished!
>
> Can I ask what's the status of that? If it's not ready yet, what is
> missing? Can I provide a pull request on GitHub to complete the
> implementation and make it useable?
>
> Regards,
>
> Renato Athaydes

Christian Schneider