aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Aries Spec Jars
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2017 10:01:37 GMT
How about fixing the servicemix bundles in a branch and maybe even release
a version from the branch to cope with the narrow time frame.
So the specs bundles still live in servicemix and it is easier to
consolidate them into one common version again.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist