aries-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Przybysz <alien11...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JMX components
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2017 21:29:28 GMT
-1

Jars are ok, but I would suggest to release the bundles to maven with
versions *1.2.0*, not *1.2*. It would be more compatible to previous
versioning scheme, e. g.
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.aries.jmx/org.apache.aries.jmx.blueprint.core/1.1.0

There were also two other bundles released previously and they are missing
in this release:
-
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.aries.jmx/org.apache.aries.jmx
-