aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Releasing Aries JMX
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 16:32:59 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to release Aries JMX soon. In the past we released the Aries
all bundles together using a single version, i.e. Aries JMX 1.1.5 was a
release of all the bundles, but I see that jmx-core has since been release
individually, which from a modularity point of view makes more sense.

Therefore I propose to release the following bundles which have some
changes since the last release soon:
jmx-core: 1.1.8
jmx-blueprint-api: 1.1.6
jmx-blueprint-core: 1.1.6
jmx-core-whiteboard: 1.1.6
jmx-whiteboard: 1.2 (increase minor version since there is a new
feature ARIES-1766)

Or, alternatively I could release all of them under 1.2, but I would prefer
the individual modular release.

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers,

David