aries-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Auge <raymond.a...@liferay.com>
Subject Re: Aries Spec Jars
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 14:28:36 GMT
Hi Tim,

I was thinking of proposing this very thing over the last few weeks.

I had already deliberately pushed the CDI related spec jars and also the
spec jar for JAX-RS into an aries sub-group in maven in order to better
accommodate and reflect this very thing.

So, I would be a big +1 for having these in a specific sub-project.

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)