aries-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Przybysz <alien11...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JMX components (take 2)
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2018 16:17:53 GMT
-1

Versions are ok, but you have still missed two bundles which also should be
released together in this release.
I saw your message that nothing in them wasn't changed but they shouldn't
change - they are bundles which shade those ones you have released:
https://github.com/apache/aries/blob/trunk/jmx/jmx-blueprint-bundle/pom.xml
https://github.com/apache/aries/blob/trunk/jmx/jmx-bundle/pom.xml

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,