aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject [HEADS UP] Removal of DiscoveryPlugin in Aries RSA zookeeper discovery
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 10:08:40 GMT
I am currently preparing Aries RSA for the OSGi R7 tck tests.

During this work I am also looking into cleaning up old stuff.
I found that the DiscoveryPlugin facility in the zookeeper discovery does
not seem to work at all.
The properties are changed but never used in writing the endpoint to
zookeeper.
So as this was not found until now I doubt anyone is using the
DiscoveryPlugin services.

I would like to take the opportunity to remove this extensibility point.

Please speak up if you need or use this.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist