aries-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Papon <francois.pa...@openobject.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JPA 2.7.0
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:02:12 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks,

François

Le 26/04/2018 à 14:48, Timothy Ward a écrit :
> As discussed in an earlier mail thread, Aries JPA will be the reference implementation
for the JPA Service 1.1 from OSGi R7. This requires a release of the Aries JPA container,
but the whole project has moved to Git and started using the OSGi contract namespace since
its previous release. I’ve therefore staged a release candidate for the whole Aries JPA
project. The module is staged and tagged in https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aries-jpa.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.7.0.

> Instructions for verifying the release are at http://aries.apache.org/development/verifyingrelease.html.
Alternately, cut and paste the following to run a full check:

The main source zip file for is available at https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1125/org/apache/aries/jpa/org.apache.aries.jpa.main/2.7.0/org.apache.aries.jpa.main-2.7.0-source-release.zip.

> The RAT and IANAL build checks flag errors in the README.md and .gitignore files, but
I could see no issues in actual sources or resources.

> The vote will be open for at least 72 hours, but as that takes us into a weekend I will
leave it open until at least midday UTC on Monday 30th. [ ] +1 [ ] 0 [ ] -1