aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi R7 releases
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2018 10:30:01 GMT
This page helps a lot http://aries.apache.org/development/releasingaries.html!

The first thing to do is to get your GPG signing key generated and added to the Aries release
keys. While that’s happening you can run the rat checks and fix up any legal issues (basically
just missing licence headers). When both of those things are done you can prepare and stage
the release. Then do the vote, then promote the release.

Not too challenging really :)

Tim

On 25 Apr 2018, at 11:05, Carlos Sierra Andrés <carlos.sierra@liferay.com<mailto:carlos.sierra@liferay.com>>