aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Aries Tx Control 1.0.0
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2018 17:45:51 GMT
As discussed in an earlier mail thread, Aries Tx Control will be the reference implementation
for the Transaction Control Service 1.0 from OSGi R7. This marks the first proper release
of Tx Control at 1.0.0. I’ve therefore staged a release candidate for the whole Aries Tx
Control project. The module is staged and tagged in https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aries-tx-control.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.0.0.

Instructions for verifying the release are at http://aries.apache.org/development/verifyingrelease.html.
Alternately, cut and paste the following to run a full check:

wget --no-check-certificate https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/scripts/verify_staged_release.sh
chmod a+x verify_staged_release.sh
./verify_staged_release.sh 1128 mytempdirectory 2>&1 | tee verifyresults.txt
grep FAIL verifyresults.txt
grep ERROR verifyresults.txt

Artifacts are in one staged repo, https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1128/.
The main source zip file for is available at https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1128/org/apache/aries/tx-control/tx-control/1.0.0/tx-control-1.0.0-source-release.zip.

The RAT and IANAL build checks flag errors in the README.md and .gitignore files, but I could
see no issues in actual sources or resources.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. [ ] +1 [ ] 0 [ ] -1

Best Regards,

Tim Ward