aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject [DRAFT] Board report October 2018
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2018 10:45:37 GMT
Please find a draft of the Board report for October 2018.
Let me know if you would like to have anything changed / added.

Christian

----

- Apache Aries delivers a set of pluggable Java components enabling an
enterprise OSGi application programming model.

## Issues:

 No issues to report.

## Activity:

This was a rather quiet period. We mainly released bug fixes for OSGI R7.

## Health report:

Low activity on user list. Active community is small but stable.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 41 PMC members.
- Last PMC addition: Tue Jul 03 2018 (Raymond Augé)

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 55 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Tom De Wolf at Wed May 03 2017

## Releases:

- Aries RSA 1.13.0 2018-10-05
- Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.1 2018-09-28
- Aries Component-DSL 1.2.1 2018-09-25

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de