aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <timothyjw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.2 and integrations 1.0.0
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2018 13:05:06 GMT
+1 (binding)

Some things to note:

  *   The jettison tests depend on the itest fragment (version 1.0.0). This isn’t deployed
to central, so the tests only pass if it is in your local repo. I was able to get the source
for that, build it, and then everything built cleanly. I don’t think this should hold up
the release, but I think it points at a potential issue in the jettison integration project
which will make it hard for users to deploy.
  *   The Shiro integration has one (and only one) missing licence header `integrations/shiro/shiro-authc/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/jax/rs/shiro/authc/impl/ShiroAuthenticationFeatureProvider.java`

I don’t think these are serious enough to respin the releases. I assume that others agree?

Tim

On 11 Dec 2018, at 06:40, Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net<mailto:chris@die-schneider.net>>