aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothee Maret <tma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Journaled events Kafka implementation
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2019 10:47:56 GMT
Thanks JB!

Using Github PRs make sense to me. I have started working in this branch

https://github.com/tmaret/aries-journaled-events/tree/kafka-implementation

It is only a start to see how the API can be implemented.
I will open a first PR when the API and implementation has stabilised a bit
and add tests afterwards.

Regards,

Timothee