aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Some Aries releases are not in svn
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 16:12:40 GMT
I am preparing the board report and found that some of our releases are not
present in the apache release svn.

I found these releases to be missing:
Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.3 and integrations 1.0.1
Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard 1.0.2 and integrations 1.0.0
Apache Aries Proxy Impl 1.1.3
Apache Aries Blueprint Core 1.10.1 & Blueprint CM 1.3.1

Could the release managers (Jean-Baptiste and Carlos) please make sure to
copy the source releases there?

For reference you can find the release policy here:
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#upload-ci

Please be aware that the apache foundation only takes responsibility for
releases that are in the dist svn server. So if we do not publish there it
can be a personal liability for the release manager.
As far as I know we only need to copy the source zip there and add suitable
sha512 hashes as well as signatures.

Regards
Christian

Christian Schneider