aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject [Discuss] Move the aries repo to git
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 14:50:31 GMT
We discussed a while ago to move to git and actually have moved quite a few
of the sub projects.

There are some more projects we could move to individual repos as they are
typcially released by subproject:
- component-dsl
- cdi

So for these I propose we also create individual git repos.

Apart from that the remaining projects are too diverse to release by
subproject. Still I think moving to git might make sense there.
So I wonder if we could simply move the rest of the aries repo to git and
live with the small disadvantage that a tag always also tags unrelated
files.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de