aries-dev mailing list archives

From "A. Rothman" <amich...@amichais.net>
Subject Re: Aries RSA fixes and new release?
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 15:38:58 GMT
Thanks Christian for helping move things along, I wasn't sure if you're
still in charge here (haven't seen you on irc in a long while), glad to
see you are :-)

I don't mind being a committer here too, but would still appreciate your
reviews of everything and occasional guidance, since I'm not familiar
with all the details, and often come across things I'm not sure about -
the code is clear enough, but the 'why' and other parts of the framework
and design are rarely documented and often affect if and how the code
should be changed).

I just opened another PR which solves some of the issues, maybe also the
fastbin test failures you mentioned in one of these threads.

I hope we can close the important issues and get a release out soon!

Amichai