aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Aries RSA fixes and new release?
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 07:26:35 GMT
Hi Amichai,

sorry for not responding earlier. To be honest I thought you were a
committer already as you were involved with CXF-DOSGi quite a lot :-)
I will look into it. Please keep going with the PRs.

Christian

Am So., 12. Mai 2019 um 12:27 Uhr schrieb A. Rothman <amichai2@amichais.net
>:

> Hi,
>
> The latest Aries RSA release (1.13.0) has some serious regressions, e.g.
> ARIES-1904 and ARIES-1906. A PR is available as well but there has been
> no response by anyone in several weeks.
>
> Is there anything I can do to facilitate fixing/merging/discussing these
> issues and getting a new fixed release out in reasonable time?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Amichai

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de