aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject [Discuss] Moving Aries website to github pages or other static generator?
Date Wed, 29 May 2019 05:53:54 GMT
The Aries website currently looks quite broken. I guess the css is not
marginally improve :-)
I wonder if we should move to some static generator like github pages or
the way e.g. Apache Karaf builds their site.

So first question is if we should move to such a model?
If we decide so .. does anyone have experience building such sites and is
willing to help?
I guess once we have the basic structure then editing content is easy but
for the first step some good experience is needed.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist