aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Aries Proxy 1.1.5 release
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2019 08:42:43 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Dominik Przybysz, Dan Kulp, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Grzegorz
Grzybek, Ray Augé, Carlos Sierra Andrés, Tim Ward
+1 (non binding): François Papon

I'm updating Jira and promoting the artifacts on Maven Central.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--