aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The project website
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2020 00:23:50 GMT
I’ve created 4 repos at Apache for this and started to move the content to them.

One repo, aries-site-pub, is for publishing the built site from.  Locally I used svn2git to
get the whole history of the published site out of svn.  Infra doesn’t seem to recommend
doing this, but I think it will be extremely handy to be able to see the history in one place
without having to deal with svn.

I’ve already realized that

- there are a bunch of schemas to serve.  These can go in an attachments directory.
- there’s an existing .htaccess file with a few redirects, and we need one that also shows
the new location of every previously existing page.

I’ll work on this…

David Jencks

> On Aug 14, 2020, at 9:54 AM, David Jencks <david.a.jencks@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I updated the feather to the current svg version, adjusted the spacing a bit, and added
some basic instructions to the UI project.

> David Jencks
>
>> On Aug 13, 2020, at 12:29 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com <mailto:rmannibucau@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>> Starts to look very good, some sizing and the feather to change to have a better
quality and I think it is at least as good as the website we have today.