aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The project website
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2020 05:43:55 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I think I’m going to be setting up the new Aries website.

We’re going to use Antora to build the site.  I’m a bit surprised that this tool isn’t
on your list of common site builders, at least Camel and Isis use it.

I’m also going to be working to move TomEE off of CMS, that site is likely to be partly
Antora and partly something else.

Something both projects are interested in is preserving the history of the website.  I think
this could be done by running svn2git on the appropriate svn url, could you help figure out
what that url would be?

When are you generally available and what is a good way to contact you for faster than email
questions?

Thanks
David Jencks