asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation branch name change
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 14:43:53 GMT
I'm not sure what other changes we could/should have there.
The idea of the documentation branch is to have one branch that
represents exactly what's on the website (and in e.g. VXQuery that
branch is called "site" - maybe that's clearer?).
And since the site is always there, the branch is always there.
If we did code-hotfixes, I think that those would only be temporary
branches that get merged quickly and disappear again.

Does that make sense?
What kind of non-site changes should be in such a "long-running" branch?

Cheers,
Till