asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website
Date Sun, 03 May 2015 20:08:49 GMT
When using gitpubsub one can either use an existing git repository or have a specific one just
for the site.

Right now it seems to me that it would be better to have a specific repository as
a) it avoids checking build artifacts into the source repository and
b) it’s a little cleaner than putting the site into either the asterixdb or the hyracks
repo.

Thoughts? Other opinions?

Thanks,
Till