asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to place meeting notes?
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 10:21:39 GMT
The question is not, whether there is something "useful" (for whom)?

It is generally recommended to avoid inner circles, and the like, and
have as much transparency as possible. That avoids that others are
getting the feeling to be outsiders.

Jochen

--
Any world that can produce the Taj Mahal, William Shakespeare,
and Stripe toothpaste can't be all bad. (C.R. MacNamara, One Two Three)