asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to place meeting notes?
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 17:37:20 GMT
Totally Agree.

Meetings outside dev list could still happen, especially if face to face
feel like needed.
Then if there are some topics need to be expressed to community like road
map or design proposals.

Many other ASF projects origin from academic settings like Mesos, spark,
Flink have successfully found balance to make it work.