asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Documentation branch name change
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 17:23:45 GMT
It's a git branch that allows us to patch documentation for the current
release version. The maven version in that branch is always the last stable
one, rather than a SNAPSHOT sufixed version like on master. We cherry pick
changes from master that are just about documentation revision back onto
that branch to update it.

-Ian