asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible Race condition in the new UTF8String implementation
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 19:36:19 GMT
I still didn't figure it out. I tried reproducing it with a single node
single partition but failed to do so.
This suggests that it is highly likely that there is a race condition
hidden somewhere.

Will continue tomorrow unless someone figure it out tonight :-). Please,
try to do so
Abdullah.

Amoudi, Abdullah.