asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Metadata changes
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:13:46 GMT
For 1), I guess the question is whether it would be a backwards
compatible change. Since it's just a new attribute (right?...), and it
is also sort of a new feature rather than a fix for something that was
critically broken, I would tend toward putting it on master. If it's
not backwards compatible though maybe it needs more careful
consideration.

-Ian