asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chen Luo <cl...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Writing tests for supporting geometry datatype
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 17:08:23 GMT
Hi,

After writing the test (a folder of sqlpp queries), you need then to add
this test into testsuite_sqlpp.xml file. You can manually run
SQLPPExecutionTest to run the entire test suite (using maven should also
work).

Since testsuite_sqlpp.xml contains thousand of tests, personally I wound
create another testsuite file (e.g., testsuite_sqlpp_geo.xml) and change
the test suite path from SQLPPExecutionTest. This allows me to only run the
newly added tests. After everything works fine, you can simply revert the
changes and submit.

Best regards,
Chen Luo