asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Weekly status
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:24:53 GMT
Hi Everyone,
I will not be able to attend this week's meeting. Here is my status:

1. Make Active job resume attempt on the same suspend/resume thread
    This prevents Metadata locking issue explained in the commit message.
2. Set Default dataverse in MetadataProvider and prevents null values inside AMutableString.
    This prevents NPE during compilation in certain contexts. See commit message again.
3. More performance tests. specifically testing the behavior of flushes/merges of prefix merge
policy
3. Reviewed changes:
    - BloomFilter check change.
    - Refactor Waiting For Dataset IO Ops