asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extension Clusters don’t work
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 07:32:44 GMT
Hi Steven,
This indicates that the BAD metadata extension was not configured correctly. And so, the additional
metadata indexes couldn't be found.

I realize I am stating the obvious but have you tried configuring them? The other question
is how come BAD built fine when this broke?
Was it lacking test cases that use this statement?