asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Jacobs <sjaco...@ucr.edu>
Subject GSOC 2018
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 17:56:26 GMT
Hi,
It's time to start getting ready for GSOC. I'm trying to graduate this
summer, so I likely won't be able to participate as a mentor this year (but
I can still join the interviews if desired).

I'm assuming we want to participate again this year? If so, is there
someone interested in taking charge of heading the effort?

There are two steps to do starting now:

1) If you have or create a JIRA issue that would be a good project, add the
label gsoc2018 to it. This will give it visibility to the community
interested in participating.

2) Anyone who is thinking about mentoring should subscribe to the mentor
list. Just send an email to mentors-subscribe@communuty.apache.org (I
believe that you need to send from an email associated with an apache
account).

Steven