atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Jones <jon...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Titan: configuration in atlas
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 15:17:44 GMT

I'm trying to understand more about the setup/configuration - for
example I'd like to improve my understanding of atlas by:
   - Use the titan rexster api to view/understand the underlying graph
   - using titans doghouse UI to poke around
   - use the gremlin shell

In the Atlas Configuration documentation i can see reference to
modifying the underlying titan storage backend & a few other aspects of
config.

Atlas comes with the 0.5.4 titan jars, but not the full distribution

Before I start trying to add in rexster etc I was wondering if anyone
else has done this & what the appropriate approach might be

Thanks
Nigel.