atlas-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Kantor" <dkan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Eclipse compilation error in GraphBackedDiscoveryService
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 15:17:00 GMT

Howdy Folks,

After a recent change applied for ATLAS-347, I am now seeing a compilation
error in Eclipse on line 145 in GraphBackedDiscoveryService, where
scala.collection.immutable.List.empty() is invoked.  Eclipse is complaining
that "The method empty() is ambiguous for the type List".

I am not seeing this error when building with maven, it is only in my
Eclipse environment.  If anyone on the dev list is using the Eclipse IDE
and is not seeing this issue, kindly respond with information about your
working Eclipse environment, such as:

   Eclipse version
   Scala IDE version and any non-default settings for this plugin
   JRE version configured for Eclipse to use

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Dave