atlas-dev mailing list archives

From zhao.hong...@zte.com.cn
Subject 答复: Eclipse
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 00:40:30 GMT
Hi David Radley,
As you have install eclispe and maven plugin ,then ,you can install scala
plugin for Eclipse .regrads.

qiang zhang

发件人:         David Radley <david_radley@uk.ibm.com>
收件人:         dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org,
日期:   2016/11/23 20:45
主题:   Eclipse

Hi ,
I have just cloned the latest code from Git, having not pulled it in for a

few weeks. My Eclipse workspace has many errors. I have installed Aspectj
and the Maven plugin for it. A worrying error is :
eclipse scala.reflect.internal.FatalError: package scala does not have a
member Int.

I wondered what changes people have made to get their IDEs (Eclipse /
Intellij) in the last month to get their dev workspaces clean,
     many thanks, David.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.