From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] RE: gump entry for containerkit
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 16:05:33 GMT
I'll throw the same link at you I got from Steve:

essentially the descriptors were moved to avalon from alexandria and we
did a lousy job maintaining them, so they were moved back. If you want
access to the descriptors all you have to do is ask :D

the only thing in sandbox referenced by gump atm is containerkit. The
rest can change as often as it wants without gump noticing.

cheers,

- Leo