From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] RE: gump entry for containerkit
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 16:58:45 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> I'll throw the same link at you I got from Steve:

> essentially the descriptors were moved to avalon from alexandria and we
> did a lousy job maintaining them, so they were moved back. If you want
> access to the descriptors all you have to do is ask :D

+1

If descriptors exist in local cvses that are better maintained than the
ones in the alexandria's cvs, then they will simply be pointed to.

If existing committers want to access to the descriptors in alexandria's
cvs, all one needs to do is demonstrate an ability to execute a simple
build.xml which only depends on Ant, Xerces, and Xalan.  I seriously
doubt that this is beyond the reach of most of the readers of this e-mail.

- Sam Ruby