axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Problems with latest CVS Code and WSDL2Ws
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:04:04 GMT
Hi Susantha,

Here an implementation for the cpp/literal style. I will look for the
c/literal style but don't know when (not enough time :-().

The jbydiff2 contains fixes for :

  ./org/apache/axis/wsdl/wsdl2ws/cpp/literal/BeanParamWriter.java

Add an empty string to SerializeAsAttribute to be able to compile
generated code when attribute are present.

./org/apache/axis/wsdl/wsdl2ws/cpp/literal/ClientStubHeaderWriter.java

Little fix for multiples parameters in output.

The java file ClientStubWriter.java add the possibility to have
multiples parameters in output.

All those fixes need to be validated.

I have also other questions :-(

When enumerations will be supported ?

<xs:element name="TYPE">
  <xs:complexType>
    <xs:sequence>
         <xs:attribute name="ENUM" use="required">
                 <xs:simpleType>
                         <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
                                 <xs:enumeration value="AA"/>
                                 <xs:enumeration value="AB"/>
                                 <xs:enumeration value="AC"/>
                                 <xs:enumeration value="AD"/>
                         </xs:restriction>
                 </xs:simpleType>
         </xs:attribute>
   </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

Thanks for your responses to my previous mail.

Regards

Jean-Yves