axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject DOC/LIT : Some new patches
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:23:18 GMT
Hi,

Sory to send you new patches but by now is the only channel I have. Two
files are provided one for the WSDL2Ws generator and one for the Axis
runtime (minor fixes).

WSDL2Ws (some are re-submitted for memo only)
Renaudet).

BeanParamWriter.java:
     Fix compilations issues when type is empty.
     Integration of null value (otherwise segmentation fault in Axis
runtime).
     Change SerializeAsAttribute calls (wrong parameter type instead of
name).
     Fix issue for <.. ref= .../>

ClientStubWriter.java
     Add one way message.

WrapWriter.java
     Add one way message.

ParameterInfo.java
     Fix issue for ref <.. ref= ../>

Type.java
     Replace reserved C char by '_' ('>' added)

Axis runtime
SoapDeSerializer.cpp:
     Attributes fixes
     Handle <.. xsi:nil=true ../> for complexType

Regards,

Jean-Yves