axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject RE: Enumeration for DOC/LIT
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:54:55 GMT
Hi Susantha,

Before looking on a way to implements simple type enumeration I will
wait for the integration of my previous patches. I have also some new
additions locally but I prefer wait before committing as the merging
process could failed.

Additions concern:

- Collection parameter in service operation (root element). May be a
dirty implementation as I focus my contribution in the whole part of the
C/C++ client stack and I haven't enough time to go deeply in the code.

- Some minors fixes (runtime/generation)

This week I will also work on the C generation. And make a proposal for
implementing simpleType (enumeration first).

Regards,

Jean-Yves