axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject RE : Improving Hanlder writing api
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:00:51 GMT
Hi Roshan,

Your problem "look like a pointer offset issue". But I'm not an expert
in C/C++ programming. In the CVS code I saw this code:

#ifdef UNIT_TESTING_BUILD
         virtual int initializeForTesting() = 0;
#endif

If in the code you use pointer to access functions (in other part) in
release mode pIHeaderBlock->getFirstChild() may target wrong function.
But without your code is difficult to help more.

Regards

Jean-Yves