axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject Patches against WSDL2Ws and Axis C/C++ runtime
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:23:42 GMT
Hi all,

Included patches (diff -u) against WSDL2Ws and Axis runtime from
CVS/HEAD. Those patches fixes severals issues for document literal and
getting closer from WS-I 1.0a. It's also implements simpleTypes for
document literal style. By now only C++ part of the generator is
concerned. As I don't known if any of you works on the C part of the
generator I prefer waiting.

Notes: With this patch more and more document literal complex wsdl files
can be processed.

As I'm not familiar with patches feel free to asks me for any help
(reverse diff).

Regards,

Jean-Yves Baudy