axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis c++ on Mac OS X
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:02:17 GMT
hi Andrew,

The code is not yet tested on Mac OS. If you could build it and send the
patches it would be great, and your interest will help others as well.

Also please don't send your mails privately, instead subscribe to "Axis C
Dev" and "Axis C User" (go to Apache Axis Web Site ) and discuss these
issues on these mailing lists so that every one will know your
ideas/problems etc.

rgds,
roshan