axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Problems with latest CVS Code and WSDL2Ws
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:46:04 GMT
Hi Jean-Yves,

we do support multiple input parameters. But not multiple output
parameters. What is missing is the WSDL2Ws's code generation. Axis
codebase supports having multiple output parameters. see interopGroupB
samples in CVS.

When we have multiple output parameters we make all of them be out
parameters and the return type is made void.

We appreciate if you can submit a patch to WSDL2Ws tool to do that.

Thanks,

Susantha.