axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Simple Types integration for DOC/LIT in C/C++ Stack
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:32:01 GMT
Susantha,

I'm ok to reduce the scope for now. But it's important for me to decide
if types will be generated or not for simpleTypes (as it change the
"customer" API). So if your feeling is not to generate types for
simpleTypes is OK for me.

I have a working version of WSDL2Ws for both and tested with many WSDLs.

See: http://jy.baudy.free.fr/axis/testcases.tgz

Regards,

Jean-Yves