axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject Trouble fro being a committer
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:58:40 GMT

The last time I sent a mail to root result in a undeliverable mail for
me. Susantha give me an other mail address with work.

So now I can log into cvs.apache.org with my account.

groups : baudyjy apcvs ws

But I'm not declared as member to CVS (cannot log with my ID/PASSWORD).

My time will be very limited the next to weeks. So I will not be able to
merge my code with CVS (as CVS code is changing a lot those days). I
hope that my archive posted in my previous mail will help the community.

Regards

Jean-Yves