axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Yves Baudy <jy.ba...@free.fr>
Subject Re: CVS changes detected without commit messages
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:20:11 GMT
Hi all

I had effectively committed many minor fixes to CVS. Maybe I didn't
always put a commit message. If true I'm very sorry.

Fixes concern all my pending changes to C/C++ document literal WSDL2Ws
tools and runtime. This solve the next issues:

- Aix XLC compilation fixes (runtime/wsdl2ws);
- GCC 2.95 compilation fixes (runtime);
- Some fixes for my private WSDLs;
- I will try to find time this week for re-sending the basic regression
test cases I used;

Regards,

Jean-Yves