axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis C++ client program aborts when response HTTP has "Transfer-Encoding: chunked"
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:09:17 GMT
Hi,
     I experianced the same problem and I modified the HttpTransport code to ignore the numbers.
(assuming they have no impact in the XML payload) Then I could successfully access the Calculator.jws
(userguide/example2) of Axis Java.
     (Please refer to the patch I sent for white space stripping)
Thanks,
Samisa....

Paul Fremantle <pzf@hursley.ibm.com> wrote:
Folks

We have seen the same behaviour talking to another HTTP 1.1 server. Is
there a fix for this? Or a way of switching back to HTTP 1.0 to bypass this?

Paul