axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: RE : Xerces 2.2.0 and empty tag
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 03:10:19 GMT
Hi Jean-Yves,
    The latest CVS now deal with empty tag problem, with Xerces parser.

	I tested with Axis Java server and C++ client and the result was successfull.
	Both
    <item xsi:nil="true"/>
    <item>0th element of string array</item>

    and the reverse:
    <item>1th element of string array</item>
    <item xsi:nil="true"/>
    were handled successfully.

	I think the problem has been solved with white space handling solution.
	However on linux, still the HTTP 1.1 chunked data cannot be handled.

	I have given below the details of the response and outcome.
Thanks,
Samisa...

The following response from Axis Java server (echo sample) was successfully parsed by the
C++
cliet

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
   <return xsi:type="soapenc:Array" soapenc:arrayType="xsd:string[2]"
xmlns:ns2="http://soapinterop.org/xsd" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
    <item xsi:nil="true"/>
    <item>0th element of string array</item>
   </return>
  </ns1:echoStringArrayResponse>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
0

And the C++ cliet output:
invoking echoStringArray...
successful
arrstr.m_Array[0]=(null)
arrstr.m_Array[1]=1th element of string array

The reverse:
    <item>1th element of string array</item>
    <item xsi:nil="true"/>
was also successfully parsed.